Senior Membership fee
Based in the leafy suburb of Merton Park, the Old Rutlishians Cricket Club offers one of the best membership packages in the whole of South London. We boast excellent facilities at Poplar Road with great playing surfaces and a fully licensed bar to relax after the game or during the week. We are proud of the welcoming and family friendly atmosphere that we offer. There is no better time – join us today!
- Adult £60 +ORA Membership
- Youth (under 21) £50 +ORA Membership
- Contact: [email protected]
- PAY YOUR ORCC MEMBERSHIP HERE: https://webcollect.org.uk/oldruts
- £30 Standard adult membership (1 year)*
- £14 Residing more than 20 miles from the club*
- £18 If you are aged less than 21 years at date of application*
- £9 If you are at Rutlish School on 1st of January this year*
- £300 Life subscription **Subject to change (Correct as of 2017)
- Contact us for current details
All new members must also buy a club playing shirt for £25
**The Old Rutlishians Cricket Club is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of its development.
- 1st & 2nd XI – £12
- 3rd & 4th XI – £11
- Students – £8
- U16 – £6
- Fully licensed bar with a good selection of soft drinks, spirits, wine, bottles, lager, bitter (Youngs), Guiness and guest ales. – open until 11pm weekdays/weekends
- Big screen with Sky Sports
- Three artificial outdoor cricket nets
- BBQs are arranged after selected games during the season – weather permitting!
- Large hall in the Clubhouse to hold events
- Free car parking